Kindred Healthcare Facebook Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Kindred Healthcare Facebook Community, which is owned and operated by Kindred Healthcare (“Kindred” or “We”). We encourage you to use the Kindred Healthcare Facebook page to learn more about our company, services and various healthcare-related topics. To help encourage a community where members share, learn and contribute to the conversation, please read our detailed guidelines below.
If you are seeking specific medical advice, please contact a doctor’s office or call 911 in the case of an emergency.
Comment Moderation Guidelines:
We strive for a community that is safe for all of its members to feel comfortable to express their opinions. However, we do not monitor every posting of User Content on the Kindred Facebook Page. We expect that users will not post any materials that fall into any of the following categories and may remove or have removed any materials that:
• Impersonate any person or entity;
• Defame, abuse, “stalk,” harass, harm or otherwise threaten any person, animal or entity;
• Constitute commercial use or is selling or promoting a product or service;
• Contain personal or confidential information or Protected Health Information;
• Are considered obscene, illegal, or sexually explicit;
• Falsely state or misrepresent an affiliation with another person or entity;
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, service mark, copyright, privacy right, publicity right, or any other right of any person or entity;
• Falsify the origin or source of content, software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• Contain computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Interfere with, disrupt, or destroy the functionality or use of any features or portions of the Kindred Facebook Page or Kindred website;
• Is “spam”;
• Violate any other term or condition governing your use of the Kindred social media page or Kindred website or any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation.
No relationship or obligation shall be established between you and Kindred through any submission, comment, or post to or through this social media site. Any such submission, comment, or post shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
This page is intended as a convenience and reference for you and does not constitute professional medical, pharmaceutical or nursing advice, diagnosis, treatment, services, or recommendations, nor a substitute, supplement, or replacement therefor. Any and all health and medical advice and information given on this page is intended for general discussion and educational purposes only. Because of this, we assume no responsibility for any posts. It is possible that some information may be inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise flawed. If you have any medical concerns, please consult with your physician or other health-care professional.
All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Kindred, its employees or affiliates. Kindred (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this social media page.
Kindred does not typically share individual user information with unaffiliated third parties; however, Kindred will disclose user information as required by law or in circumstances where, in Kindred’s sole discretion, it believes the comments indicate a situation that could be illegal, harmful, or dangerous to persons or property.
Reviews posted should be indicative of a personal experience and any comments or updates to reviews should provide relevant updates and not information that has already been provided. Such reviews or comments will be treated as spam and will be removed. Continuing to post such content will result in being banned from our page.
Reviews should apply directly to the company or facility upon whose page it is left by the reviewer. Any reviews that meet any above criteria for deletion may be flagged for removal.
**These guidelines are subject to change without notice.
We help people receive the highest-quality, most compassionate end-of-life care while surrounded by friends and family.