Lexa Records is a professional Medical Records Management Company dedicated to freeing your staff for what they do best – care for your patients – while we ensure the medical records compliance of your practice.
Our experienced, personal staff partners with you to apply their knowledge of all state and federal HIPAA and HITECH laws. This ensures timely and accurate completion of medical records services, such as Release of Information and Attaching.
At Lexa Records our mission is to manage your medical records tasks efficiently and protect your site from any unlawful disclosure, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and personal service.
About Lexa Records
- We have 38 years of experience in the medical records and legal fields
- We offer a proven track record of success with a client base of more than 500 doctors and hospitals
- We become an extension of your medical facility, protecting your site and looking out for your best interest
- We are knowledgeable of the changing state and federal HIPAA and HITECH laws in addition to Texas Probate Laws
- We provide a 24 hour (or faster) turn-around time for attaching services
- We ensure all record requests go through a primary 32 step ROI process
- Records are delivered according to state and federal regulations
- All Lexa Team Members have excellent background, reference and drug test results
Founders and Leadership
Eileen Lexa - President co-founded Lexa Records with Bill in March 2006 and currently serves as Managing Member of Lexa Records, LLC, the General Partner of Lexa Records. This is Eileen’s second successful business venture in the medical/legal field. Along with 2 partners, she founded Advantage Records in Houston in 1991, a records procurement service with a client base of 400 - 500 attorneys. Advantage Records was sold in the spring of 2000, and Eileen relocated with her family to the DFW Metroplex. Advantage Records continues to prosper in the same field under its new ownership. Prior to 1991, Eileen worked in several law firms, including Fulbright & Jaworski, as an assistant on medical malpractice and product liability defense cases. Eileen has also served as a guest speaker for the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants in Houston.
Bill Lexa - Chief Executive Officer co-founded Lexa Records with Eileen in March 2006 and serves as Managing Member of Lexa Records, LLC, and the General Partner of Lexa Records. Bill has held sales, operational and senior management positions. He has 32 years experience in HR, accounting, sales, management and merger acquisitions. Prior to founding Lexa Records, Bill was an Equity Partner/Regional Manager of TransWestern Publishing Co., LLC. Bill’s responsibilities included the management of the North Texas, East Texas and Oklahoma/Kansas Regions. Bill was with TransWestern from 1987 to 2006. Prior to 1987, Bill was the General Manager for Bally Health and Tennis Corporation in Houston, managing sales and operations of several health clubs. Bill graduated from Slippery Rock University with a BS degree in education, with an emphasis in Sports Management.
Medical Records Management Professionals
Medical & Health