I hope all is well with you and yours. I am blessed and grateful for the opportunities I have had to help people since I founded my law firm in June 2003. I will also always be grateful for the previous outstanding training and experience I received during my first seven years of practice from some excellent attorneys on both sides of the bar.
You may not be aware that my firm has accomplished the following:
• Won punitive damages for clients in three cases as well as damages in multiple cases for clients' claims of negligence, breach of contract, DTPA violations, conversion, fraud, and civil theft;
• Successfully prosecuted cases against doctors and other healthcare professionals, trucking companies, negligent drivers, medical device and products manufacturers, manufacturers of other defective products, financial and professional advisers, and companies, including the following examples: Abilene Psychiatric Hospital, Abilene Regional Medical Center, AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc., Ashland, Inc., Baylor All Saints Medical Center, Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth, Beverly Health and Rehabilitation, Inc., Bridgestone Americas Holding, Inc., Carriere Trucking Company, East Texas Medical Center, E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company, ExxonMobil Corporation, Home Depot U.S.A., Inc., Judge Fite Co., Kelly-Moore Paint Company, MasTec North America, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Schlumberger Technology Corp., Southern Insurance Company, State Farm, The Home Depot, Inc., Universal Insurance Exchange, and Walsh Press Co.;
• Successfully handled appeals in the Dallas and Fort Worth appellate courts;
• Argued before the Texas Supreme Court;
• Obtained multiple judgments for pro bono clients through Northwest Texas Legal Services in Dallas and Fort Worth; and
• Successfully defended people and companies in a variety of cases involving personal injury and commercial disputes.
While I am grateful for the opportunities my firm has had to represent many deserving people and companies, what my firm's clients say is extremely important. Here are some examples:
"'Professionalism' is sometimes difficult to attain, and even more difficult to maintain. Gil Daley has mastered the process. His ability to 'over-produce' his promises is a rare trait among any profession, and especially true in the legal profession. Gil is now a friend, and will be my legal professional when I am in need of that area of expertise."
"As a small business owner, it is critical to have an attorney who carefully reviews and explains legal options while placing everything in the context of business decisions. Gil is a pleasure to work with, but can be tough when called for. And his fees are reasonable!"
"Gil successfully handled two cases for me, and I have recommended him to friends in need of legal representation."
"Gil, you have helped me in many ways, your professionalism has been a relief for me and my family, and it is great to know there are still good, hard working people in this world willing to help others when no one else will. Your knowledge and legal advice are keys to the success of your office. Your work helped give me peace of mind. Thank you always, and remember if there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do."
"Gil has been understanding and caring through a very difficult ordeal. His caring approach with us, combined with his experience and expertise has given us a great peace of mind that he is representing our family."
John & Vivian McCullough
"Attorney Gil Daley was professional, respectful, and kept us informed every step we took with our case, which gave us peace of mind. We would highly recommend him."
Tim & Lauren Lynch
"By Mr. Daley being my attorney I'm confident that I will be just fine. I strongly recommend Mr. Daley to anyone who is in need of legal counsel."
"Gil is a very hard working attorney. He helped my sisters and I through a very hard time. He listened to what we all wanted, told us the best case scenario, and got us what the law allowed. He personally returned every phone call and email. Gil was always honest and up front with us. He is a very patient, caring attorney. If you find yourself in need of an attorney with his line of expertise, I highly recommend him."
"Mr. Gil Daley,
I would like to thank you for your outstanding services. Not only did you accomplish everything I hired you to do, you answered every phone call and email I sent to keep me updated throughout the entire process. I deal with many attorneys in my line of work and you are honestly one of the very few who keep a client informed. I will certainly use your services again if needed, and I have already recommended your services to anyone I know needing an attorney. Thank you for a job well done!"
Owner: First American Roofing & Contracting
"We trust you and respect all that you have done for us. Thank you again."
Richard and Tanya Torres
I look forward to continuing to help people achieve justice in the years to come. I hope you will keep me in mind for referrals of personal injury, consumer, and commercial cases. The vast majority of my firm's cases have come via word of mouth from attorneys and clients. I am honored.
Thank you and best wishes to you and yours.
Very sincerely yours,
Offices in downtown Fort Worth and Dallas; trial of personal injury, consumer, and commercial cases; general practice; and mediation.
Helping people achieve justice.